The new Avant LZ30x providse an unparalleled balance of features when compared to a other popular models like the ML830 and the Erchonia. With the LZ30x, you get more power, more flexibility and a longer warranty for less than any competing lasers.
The LZ30x has over 4 times the power of the ML830 and over 40 times the power level of an Erchonia laser system. The LZ30 is the only cold laser with automatic power control that sells for less than $6500 (Medilaser).
Editable Pre-programmed Protocols
The Avant come from the factory with presets to address 90% of the standard protocols but it also allow for total customization of every variable using a micro-joy-stick controller on the top of the device or using the standard standard USB interface. New users can easily step through pre-defined protocols, favorites, and advanced features using the micro-joy-stick controller. For advance users, the device allow users to create and maintain a set of favorites (protocols for treating special problems). This list can be accessed using the joy-stick or by mounting the laser to a PC as a USB drive. Flexible Power Delivery System
The LZ30 allows users to choose from continuous, pulsed and sweep operation with power levels of 900mw at 808nm (infrared) and 190mw at 637nm (red). This allows practitioners and users the same level of control as many of the most expensive cold lasers on the market." Balanced Design
This industrial design includes an aluminum anodized body with a soft rubber grip to make the product easy to control. The device is solidly built and perfectly balanced so it feels good in your hand. The compact size (just 1 inch x 1 inch x 4-1/2 inches) makes it easy to transport and use on any part of the body. No other cold laser on the market packs this level of power and control into such a compact size. This product was created for professionals but can be purchased for home use without a prescription.
The LZ30x offer:
- Standard 900mW of at 808 nanameter wavelength plus up to 190mW at 637 nm (Class 3B)
- The perfect balance of power and safety (Class IIIb). There is no risk of burning with this product.
- Programmable continuous, pulsed and sweep pulsing output modes Use the factory defined presets or develop your own protocols. The device has enough onboard memory to store hundred of protocols.
- An internal feedback mechanism ensures that the laser is providing a consistent power output. This is a feature usually only seen on the most expensive cold lasers.
- Maximum flexibility using the included USB cable. Create and maintain your favorites and presets on you PC by mounting your LZ30 as a USB drive on your PC.
- Highly portable compact design Cordless operation using Lithium Ion batteries.
This product includes a 3 year warranty.